See you March 7-8, 2015,
for the 57th Annual Indian Fair & Market! Theme: "Celebrating Baskets"
Welcome to Arizona's Largest Indian Market!
- More than 600 of the nation's finest American Indian artists
- Live mural painting by muralist Thomas "Breeze" Marcus!
- Music and dance performances throughout both days -- including Grammy Award nominees R.C. Nakai and Will Clipman (2014), Joe Tohonnie Jr. and the Apache Crown Dancers (2014) and Radmilla Cody (2012)
- Jewelry, textiles, sculpture, pottery, paintings, carvings and more
- Artist demonstrations
- Chefs demonstrating culinary uses of Native ingredients
- Fashion Walkabout Friday night and Saturday morning
- Admission includes the museum's 11 exhibit galleries
- Convenient parking and front-door access via Metro Light Rail
Visitors get firsthand access to artists and can view and purchase handmade, authentic work by the best jewelers, sculptors, painters, potters, weavers, bead workers, katsina doll carvers and basket makers.
Indian Fair & Market is the museum’s largest annual fundraiser.
Saturday, March 1, 2014, 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday, March 2, 2014, 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
A Best of Show Reception will be held Friday, Feb. 28 at 5:30 p.m. Visitors can preview the winning artwork of 2014, meet the artists and enjoy an elegant dinner, fashion walkabout, live mural painting and silent auction of items by Fair artists and significant estate gifts to the Museum. Click here for the list of winners of the last year's (2013) juried competition.
Heard Museum Phoenix
Onsite: ON SALE NOW, onsite in the admissions lobby of the Heard Museum Phoenix, THROUGH FEB. 28, 2014.
At the Gate: ON SALE on each day of the event.
** Best of Show Reception ticket sales are based on availability as reservations are limited.
Early Bird Shopping for Heard Museum Members:
Heard Museum members receive early entrance into the Indian Fair & Market for an exclusive Early Bird Shopping period beginning at 8:30 a.m. on Saturday, March 1, 2014.
If you are interested in becoming a member, please call 602.251.0261 or visit members.heard.org and join today!
To obtain current information, call 602.252.8840, extension 2276, or you can get more Fair information and details at the Heard Museum Guild website. Want to be kept informed with Fair news? Join our mailing list!